Phaselux was founded by a group of Dutch entrepreneurs who have been active in the built environment, renewable products industry and financial markets for more than 30 years. During the last 15 years we have gained a lot of experience in consulting, selling and installing solar panels in the Netherlands. Therefore, we know the needs of the Dutch market in terms of quality, delivery reliability, warranty and sustainability. Only… The solar modules that perfectly matched these needs did not exist yet!
Therefore, in 2023, we decided to bring solar modules to the market ourselves, using our knowledge and worldwide contacts with producers and research institutes.
Phaselux works together with, among others.
- The University of Cambridge, where beautiful developments are taking place in the field of photovoltaics.
- SolarTester, a renowned independent party that carries out extensive and unique quality checks at sites throughout Europe.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
The Dutch founders of PhaseLux have been active in the built environment, renewable products industry and financial markets for more than 30 years. Together, they form the day-to-day board of the PhaseLux Group.
With this broad knowledge, Phaselux has paid attention not only to the best efficiency per m², the long life of your valuable investment, but also the reusability after this life. After all, we do not want our future generations to be burdened with the mistakes we would make now (too many have already been made).
Although PhaseLux is a young company, it has a lot of experience. The company strategy is based on current developments and customer needs. We will continue to do this in the future, because nothing is as constant as change. This is especially true for photovoltaic technology. It is therefore important for us to constantly develop and test our products.
This is especially true for photovoltaic technology. It is therefore important for us to constantly develop and test our products.
We work with Dutch knowledge, solidity and perfection. But we also look beyond national borders, as the recent collaboration with the University of Cambridge in the field of photovoltaics shows.
We are convinced that in the future all the energy we need to live on earth will be generated 100% from renewable sources such as solar energy. The energy will be generated regionally and decentrally and made accessible to all. The restructuring of our energy supply starts with us and with you.
This means that we must now put all our energy into developing renewable energy sources.
MUTUAL TRUST – FOR A FUTURE WORTH LIVING
Our daily way of thinking and acting is based on mutual trust. This corporate philosophy is based on a consistent ecological, economic and social orientation in all areas of the company.
- Ecological trust means protecting nature and the environment in order to preserve them for the future
- Social trust refers to social and responsible actions towards customers, suppliers, partners, employees and society. Thus, we have established the PhaseLux Foundation as an independent but affiliated foundation of the PhaseLux Group. The PhaseLux Foundation’s mission is to realize a sustainable future for tomorrow’s generation by donating, subsidizing and actively participating in projects for youth. For example, education, sustainability of sports clubs and reduction of energy costs of school buildings.
- Economic trust means strengthening and maintaining functionality, competitiveness and profitability in the long term through wise economic action.
100% RENEWABLE ENERGY!
We see ourselves as part of a European network shaping this change. Guided by the vision of an ecological and clean future, we want to create a world worth living in for everyone.
The primary goal of our company is to build photovoltaic modules of the highest quality with the highest yields and recyclability. With premium quality achievable for a wide audience without harming the environment in the distant future. Our focus is on maximizing power generation by exploiting the physically specified limits.
“Renewable energy” should become as commonplace as “breakfast in the morning”.
Investments in solar power systems are large and long-term. That is why PhaseLux always gives the highest priority to the safety and quality of our products.
PhaseLux specialists, together with independent parties, have developed a quality control process that takes into account design, production, transportation as well as installation.